Bethel Ridge's Supported Employment Department is a training and placement program for adults with developmental disabilities with an emphasis on job retention. Our program has CARF accreditation, an internationally recognized distinction for meeting the highest standards of excelllence in community programs, personnel and documentation of services.
The Benefits of our Services to Employers:
- Dependable, long-term employees who work hard to learn a job
- Free screening, interviewing and training
- Successful job matching of the individual to the job
The Benefits of our Services to the Individuals Supported by our Program:
- Obtaining a real job
- Earning a competitive wage
- Lifelong access to an Employment Specialist
- Enhanced self-esteem that comes from having a job
- Enabling people with developmental disabilities to experience a life of quality that includes acceptance, responsibility, accomplishment and independence
Bethel Ridge offers a continuum of pre-placement training, supervised training, job placement and community-based employment to developmentally disabled adults aged 18 and over. Bethel Ridge assists in the long-range job placement of these adults and provides follow-along services with the goal of retention.
Employment services offered are individually designed to meet the goals of each person. In developing jobs, support coaches consider each individual's skills and interests, which are then matched to the needs of an employer. Bethel Ridge provides the necessary supports for the success of both the employee and the employer.
Contact Bethel Ridge Employment Services for more information at (908) 221-0801 or Click Here to contact us.